Program Dates: May 21st – 22nd, 2022
Ages: 5 – 10
Applications now closed for 2022.
See you next year!
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements
Individuals 5 years of age or older who are receiving Pfizer BioNTech: April 15th, 2022
Individuals 18 years of age or older who are receiving Moderna: April 8th, 2022
Individuals 18 years of age or older receiving Johnson and Johnson: May 6th, 2022
All participants attending in-person programs who are 5 years and older will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19, and up to date as defined by the CDC.
- Pre-camp health screening for campers, volunteers, and COS staff (self-monitoring for COVID-19-related symptoms and temperature tracking) and screening on arrival to camp.
- COVID-19 testing (nasal swab) for all participants on arrival to camp.
- Cohorting during camp (campers, counselors & medical staff live, play, and eat within a small group of individuals)
- Masks will be worn when indoors except when eating. Masks will not be worn outdoors but physical distancing will be maintained.
- All camp activities will be held on campus. Large group activities where everyone comes together will not be held this year.
- Meal times will be modified to avoid large gatherings of individuals. Meals will be served outdoors whenever possible.
Program details coming soon!
What are our campers and families saying about our virtual programs?