Camp One Step is committed to ensuring the health and safety of the individuals who participate in our camps. With our camper and volunteer wellbeing in mind, the following safety strategies are in place:
- COVID-19 vaccine will be recommended, not required*
- Masking will be optional and masks will be available for those desiring one
- HEPA filters will be used in shared sleeping rooms (HEPA filters will only be available at local programs not travel programs)
- Pre-camp COVID-19 testing will be required
- Pre- and post-camp health screening will be required
*Requirements for routine childhood vaccinations, which include diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, and chicken pox, are required to attend in-person camps. Medical exemptions for campers will be reviewed by the Medical Director and Physician Advisor.
Camp One Step encourages any individuals at an increased risk of infection to consult with their healthcare team prior to attending camp to ensure that an in-person camp is a good fit. If you have any questions or concerns about the above, please send questions to Medical Director, Susie Burke at [email protected]
Camp One Step is so grateful to the community for continuing to put health and safety at the forefront of all that we do. We hope to see you at camp!