Program Dates: December 28th – 31th, 2022 | Ages: 13-19
*Staff will arrive on December 27th for training!
About the Program
Get ready for hot chocolate, pack your cozy clothes, and get excited to spend an amazing three full days with your Camp family at Winter Camp! The dedicated Winter Camp Admin team is planning an engaging program for campers and staff alike. Favorite Winter Camp activities will make their way to you as we return this December. December is just around the corner!
Activities coming soon!
Top Safety Guidelines to Know
Participants are required to read the full Safety Guidelines document HERE, and are encouraged to do so prior to registration.
- Help create a healthy start to camp: make sure your camper can cover their coughs and sneezes and knows proper hand washing techniques before arriving on campus!
- Screening: campers, staff and volunteers should expect to participate in screening pre-camp, upon arrival, during camp, and post-camp.
- Testing: campers, staff and volunteers will require testing prior to camp and upon arrival.
- Vaccination: Volunteers and staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to participate, as well as influenza for winter programming.
- Face coverings: Disposable face masks will be provided on campus. Participants will wear face masks when indoors, except when eating or drinking.
- Cohorting: Small groups of campers and counselors will eat together, participate in activities together, and are assigned to the same housing space. Multiple cohorts may come together for group activities in the outdoor setting only as long as physical distancing can be maintained.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
All participants must be up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations by the start of the program. Up to date vaccines are defined by the CDC as completing the primary series plus a booster if applicable. A booster vaccine is required if you are 12 years of age or older AND more than 5 months from your primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. Refer to the CDC chart at the following link, or contact Camp One Step’s Medical Director: [email protected]: https
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After registering you will begin to receive the following information from Program Leaders
- Camper Welcome notification
- Packing list & “What to expect”
- Pick up/Drop off times
You must submit this paperwork in order for your application to be complete
- Physical exam form
- Covid Vaccine Card