Camp One Step by Children’s Oncology Services is searching for a full-time Programs Coordinator to join our team of dedicated professionals. Camp One Step offers a rewarding work environment and exciting job culture! Want to love where you work? At Camp One Step, our team members are the key to our ability to achieve our mission – to spark the passion for our campers that lives in every person. If you are dynamic, energetic and have a passion for serving pediatric cancer survivors, then you will love working at Camp One Step. Our Programs Coordinator strives to provide an invaluable and memorable experience for all campers and their families, and should genuinely love what they do. We are looking for a personable, detail oriented, organized, mission-driven superstar to join our team.
What does this job involve?
- Support planning and coordination of programs, monitor progress, and evaluate results
- Database(s) maintenance, including participant information and mailing lists
- Manage and track camper and volunteer registration
- Support growth and program development
- Update website, and manage electronic newsletter
- Performs office-related duties as assigned (Monitor and order office supplies, mailings and shipping, and manage mass communications via CRMs)
- Entering/coding of finances into accounting system
- Run all revenue and expense reports as needed by team
- Process donations, enter into CRM, and send acknowledgment/memorial letters
- Manage matching gift portals and processes
- Support President and Vice President with special reporting and assignments
Statement of Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Must have strong and polished interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Creative, strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be highly organized and able to work well with others
- Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer application and database management
- Database management experience preferred
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Skilled in organizing resources and prioritizing workload
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
Interested? Click HERE to submit your resume.