Applications are closed for 2022.
Hope to see you next year!
Program Dates: October 8 – 9, 2022
*Staff will be required to arrive the evening of October 7 for training and preparation
Registration for 2022 closed on September 22.
About the Program
Family Camp provides an enjoyable break for families who have a child diagnosed with cancer. We welcome all families who have a child 19 years of age or younger that has been diagnosed with any form of cancer. As always, our program is adaptive and inclusive to serve all ability levels. The camp experience provides support from other families who understand how a diagnosis affects the entire family. Program leaders will prepare fun interactive activities along with supporting workshops for the whole family. Families will have a chance to relax, reconnect as a family, and develop friendships with other families who truly understand the challenges that a cancer diagnosis presents.
A special thank you to The Coleman Foundation for helping to support the 2021 Family Camp Virtual Program.
Top Safety Guidelines to Know
- Help create a healthy start to camp: make sure your camper can cover their coughs and sneezes and knows proper hand washing techniques before arriving on campus!
- Screening: campers, staff and volunteers should expect to participate in screening pre-camp, upon arrival, during camp, and post-camp.
- Testing: campers, staff and volunteers will require testing prior to camp.
- Vaccination: All participants (campers and staff) over the age of 5 years old are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to participate.
- Face coverings: Disposable face masks will be provided on campus. Campers and staff will wear face masks when indoors, except when eating or drinking, and outdoors if unable to physically distance from individuals outside their cohort.
- Cohorting: Groups of families and counselors will eat together and participate in activities together. Multiple cohorts may come together for group activities in the outdoor setting only as long as physical distancing can be maintained.
- There will be increased cleaning on campus by professionals and the camp team.
COVID-19 Vaccine Deadlines
COVID-19 Vaccination Deadlines
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After registering you will begin to receive the following information from Program Directors
- Welcome notification
- Arrival/Departure times
You must submit this paperwork in order for your application to be complete
- Covid Vaccine Card