Program Dates: June 19 – 23rd, 2022
Program is held at Conference Point Center
300 Conference Point Rd, Williams Bay, WI 53191
Program registrations have closed. Join us next year!
ALL CAMPERS & VOLUNTEERS MUST BE VACCINATED TO PARTICIPATE
Campers: We invite kids who have been diagnosed with cancer ages 10-19 to register for camp.
Volunteers: We require that all of our program volunteers be at least 21 years of age by the start of the program for which they are volunteering.
Returning to in-person programming takes a community commitment to ensure that safety is the top priority when planning programs and all involved activities. The following safety strategies are a quick look at some important methods being taken to return in person:
- Adjustments to program format and timing
- Vaccination requirement for all participants 5 years and older. Up to date vaccines are defined by the CDC as completing the primary series plus a booster if applicable. Refer to the CDC chart at the following link, or contact Camp One Step’s Medical Director: @[email protected]: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html
- Pre-camp health screening
- Daily health screening while at camp
- COVID-19 testing (as defined for each respective program)
- Physical distancing
- Indoor masking
COVID-19 Vaccine Deadlines
COVID-19 Vaccination Deadlines
To comply with the vaccination policy, participants over 5 years old who are not yet vaccinated against COVID-19 must follow the schedule below for each respective program:
- Individuals 5 years of age or older who are receiving Pfizer BioNTech: May 13th, 2022
- Individuals 18 years of age or older who are receiving Moderna: May 6th, 2022
- Individuals 18 years of age or older receiving Johnson and Johnson: June 3rd, 2022
Up to date vaccines are defined by the CDC as completing the primary series plus a booster if applicable. A booster vaccine is required if you are 12 years of age or older AND more than 5 months from your primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, and 2 months from your 1st dose of Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Refer to the CDC chart at the following link, or contact Camp One Step’s Medical Director: @[email protected]: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html
WHAT TO EXPECT
Campers can expect a mix of their favorite Camp activities and new experiences to create jam-packed days of fun with their camp family and siblings!
Once applications close, Program Leaders will release more information on drop/pick up times, schedules, packing list and more!
In 2021 Sibling Camp provided a great opportunity for siblings, ages 10-19 years old, to bond with peers who understand what it’s like to have a sibling with cancer. Sibling Camp has provided campers with an opportunity to get-to-know each other, play favorite camp games, and create new memories! Check out the program recap below for the full program schedule, video clips, and more.